It'll Always Be Her...


I love you, and am paying the fine,
Wishing at some time, in someplace, in some world, you could be mine…
Saying that I deserve better, she asks me to move on,
And if I disagree, then I am a moron…
I give in to her as always, and regretfully obey...
After all how can I not do what she says???
I see a girl with eyes round and big,
But there’s no twinkling like in my princess’, on which I dig…
I see a girl with a complexion fair as snow,
But there’s no purity in her like in my princess of which I know…
I see a girl with a big and bright smile,
But there’s no dazzle as is in my princess’ all the while…
I see a girl polite and kind,
But there’s no warmth which makes even her rebukes soothing to my mind…
She says that I’ll find someone, that I deserve the best...
She doesn't understand...
It’ll always be she, my princess...my hummingbird...
Whom I look for in every girl in my quest…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift...

Divide...And Destroy (Tell Me Your Sins...Part-III)