Thoughts, Words and Deeds

Blow up life to smithereens,
Catch ye, the absolute tiniest bits!
A trifecta recurs, which means,
Life is but thoughts, words and deeds!

Thoughts, a raging maelstrom,
Untamed ere thy arrival, O Teacher!
Calm and still thou did the storm,
Brought clarity, purity, insights deeper!

Words, an unintelligible heap,
Oft misspoke, miswrote my sentiments!
Taught me thou, ornate is not deep,
Simplicity, aptness are how words need be spent!

Deeds, confused and misguided,
Oft blew up the peace of  my mind apart!
Armed me thou with maturity which lead,
To actions wont of a gentleman good, kind, smart!

Thoughts, Words and Deeds,
Why, life, you gave a student of thine!
Remember me, thou, is all I plead,
As I remember thou, in thoughts, words and deeds mine! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift...

Divide...And Destroy (Tell Me Your Sins...Part-III)

It'll Always Be Her...