Special Relations...


They say relations formed in tough times last
They never wither; they never fade into past…
Such is a relation I have with a girl
A true angel in my life, priceless as a pearl…
She brings out the best in me
When I am blinded with anger, pain, sadness or irrationality, she makes me see…
She stands by me, for me, as solid as a rock
For my battered ship on the verge of sinking, she is a long awaited dock…
Her deep kind eyes light up my life
Her ever encouraging smile boosts me in my strife…
Her bubbliness keeps the child in me alive
But with maturity and wisdom, she advises me when I am being naïve…
Whenever we remember our first meeting, an incident now old
She tells me “first impression is the last impression”, in our case, doesn't hold…
She says don’t trust me blindly, don’t be so dependent on me
And all I say is, I do trust you that way, its involuntary…
I don’t know how to describe our relation, friendship’s too small a word
It’s also not love; it’s something like nothing else in the world…
I just know that whatever this is, forever it will last
Because relations formed in tough times, never wither, never fade into past…

Comments

  1. great going abhi keep it up! love you for your literary indulgences they are a feast to soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift...

Divide...And Destroy (Tell Me Your Sins...Part-III)

It'll Always Be Her...